Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nick Sends SEI M21A5 Pictures

From: Nicholas B
Sent: Wed, Dec. 03, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: RE: M21A5/Crazy Horse - Ft. Irwin, California

Mr Smith,

Loved the pictures from FT Irwin, I wish I could have been there for that. I have a good friend stationed out there. I attached a few pictures of our M14 with your Vortex mounted on it. The two guys with it are part of our Company sniper team we had working with us in Adamiyah, Iraq.
We have an M24, M110, and of course our M14. The soldier in ACUs with the painted rifle is me on top of the SF Shoot house on their 400m KD range on the bank of the Tigris... whata range...
Even though the army is coming up with the "latest and greatest" in rifles, I am glad the M14 is still around, and I hope to see her working for years to come, she'll always have a place with my team.

I hope you like the pictures!
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment